Facts of Wyatt Russell
|Full Name:||Wyatt Russell|
|Age:||36 years Old|
|Birthday:||July 10, 1986.|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession:||American Actor, Producer|
American Actor, producer, and former hockey player Wyatt Russell is well-known. Wyatt Russell’s performances in 22 Jump Street, Everybody Wants Some!!, and Overlord’s (2018) are possibly his most well-known works (2014). Wyatt Russell’s bio includes his age, height, net worth, wife, and marriage.
What is Wyatt Russell‘s Age?
Wyatt Russell was born in Los Angeles on July 10, 1986. He hails from the American city of Los Angeles in California. He was born under the sign of Cancer and is 35 years old. He was also a son of Goldie Hawn and actor Kurt Russell. He is also the half-brother of actresses Oliver Hudson and Kate Hudson, as well as the grandson of actor Bing Russell. He also has German, English, Scottish, and Irish ancestry, as well as Hungarian Jewish lineage through his maternal grandmother.
Wyatt grew up to be a huge sports lover. At the age of four, his father signed him up for hockey leagues. Wyatt signed up to attend the “University of Alabama” as a student. He also played backup goalie for the hockey team at his institution.
What is Wyatt Russell‘s Height?
Wyatt is 80 kg and has a height of 6 feet 2 inches. He has a charming and likeable attitude. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Additionally, he frequently wears an unruly beard. His other physical attributes are unknown, besides this.
Who is Wyatt Russell‘s Dating?
Wyatt was married to Sanne Hamers, a stylist. As a result, they married on March 14, 2012, after dating for two years. Additionally, he met her while playing hockey in the Netherlands. However, on March 2, 2015, the couple separated and divorced amicably on October 24, 2017.
Additionally, Wyatt began dating actress Meredith Hagner in 2015 after meeting on the film Folk Hero & Funny Guy set. They got engaged in December 2018 and married in January 2019. Similarly, it was announced in November 2020 that they were expecting their first child. And in March 2021, their son ‘Buddy Prine Russell’ was born.
What is Wyatt Russell‘s Net Worth?
Wyatt Russell earns a good living as an actor. According to sources, Wyatt Russell’s net worth is estimated to be $4 million as of 2022.
Wyatt Russell‘s Career Line
- Wyatt played goalie for a number of hockey clubs, both amateur and professional. As a result, the league includes the Groningen Grizzlies, Richmond Sockeyes, Langley Hornets, Coquitlam Express, Chicago Steel, and Brampton Capitals.
- He also participated in NCAA hockey with the Huntsville Chargers of the University of Alabama. In 2010 Wyatt ended his career as a professional hockey player following a career marred by injuries.
- He then made the decision to pursue an acting profession full-time shortly after. His film career, though, began when he was young. He made his film debut in 1996 at the age of ten with “Escape from Los Angeles.”
- In addition, he played Todd in the 1998 movie Soldier. His father, Kurt Russell, starred in it.
- In a similar vein, Wyatt played Sam Loomis in a 2010 episode of the TV show “Law & Order: Los Angeles.” In 2011, he also played the role of “Little Mickey” in the science fiction movie “Cowboys & Aliens.”
- He also made appearances in movies like “Goon: Last of the Enforcers,” “Cowboys and Aliens,” “This Is 40,” “Love and Honor,” and “We Are What We Are.”