Facts of Xyriel Manabat
|Full Name:||Xyriel Manabat|
|Age:||18 years old|
|Birthday:||January 27, 2004|
|Birthplace:||Taytay, Rizal, Philippines|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, Social media influencer|
A well-known actress, model, social media influencer, television host, and businesswoman from the Philippines is named Xyriel Manabat. ” Similar to this, the young actress from the Philippines has a considerable fan following on social media. Discover Xyriel Manabat’s bio, age, height, net worth, boyfriend, and dating relationships.
What is Xyriel Manabat Age?
Since her birth in 2004, Xyriel Manabat has celebrated her birthday on the 27th of January. The Filipino actress is also 18 years old at the moment. Taytay, Rizal in the Philippines is where Xyriel Manabat was born. Xyriel was born under the Capricorn star sign and is also a Filipino nationality. Xyriel Manabat is most known for playing Young Madam Anna in the television series “100 Days to Heaven.
Xyriel is the firstborn daughter of Daryl Jake Manabat and Elizabeth Dianne Bustamante-Manabat. In contrast, Xyriel has a brother by the name of Xandrei John Manabhat. About Xyriel’s parents and their line of work, little is known. Additionally, Xyriel Manabat was raised by her parents in the Philippines.
When asked about her education and intellectual background, Xyriel Manabat has been evasive. However, Xyriel has enrolled in Golden Faith Academy. In late June 2020, the gorgeous young actress from the Philippines received her high school diploma.
What is Xyriel Manabat Height?
Beautiful young woman Xyriel Manabat is. Xyriel is 55 kilos and 5 feet 5 inches tall. The Filipino actress also has shimmering black eyes and jet-black hair.
What is Xyriel Manabat Net Worth?
By 2022, Xyriel will have a $3 million net worth. Additionally, over the course of her career, Xyriel has accumulated a sizeable net worth.
Who is Xyriel Manabat Dating?
Xyriel Manabat has not revealed the nature of her relationships. However, it is obvious that Xyriel is not currently dating anyone. She does, however, seem to be single.
Xyriel Manabat’s Career Line
- Xyriel Manabat is a well-known actress in terms of her career.
- Following her participation in Star Circle Quest: Search for the Next Kiddie Idol, where she placed third runner-up, Manabat started acting in 2009.
- After that, Xyriel Manabat made more television appearances.
- Her breakout performance, as the young Agua and Bendita, came in the titular series.
- Later, Xyriel Manabat was chosen to play the title role in the teleserye Momay.
- After the movie ended, Xyriel Manabat made an appearance in the Noah television series.
- In the 2011 film 100 Days To Heaven, Xyriel Manabat and Coney Reyes played the obstinate Anna Manalastas.
- The Filipino actress earned the Best Child Actress prize at the 36th Metro Manila Film Festival on December 26, 2010, for her work in the comedy Ang Tanging Ina Mo (Last na ‘To!).
- She also co-stars with Zaijian Jaranilla, Andrea Brillantes, and Piolo Pascual in the 2014 movie Hawak Kamay.