Facts of Yasmeen Ghauri
|Full Name:||Yasmeen Ghauri|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
Yasmeen Ghauri is a Canadian model. Yasmeen Ghauri is a well-known model who has worked with well-known designers such as Hermes and Lanvin. Lanvin and Hermes Similarly, she has appeared on the covers of popular magazines such as Elle and Italian Vogue.
How old is Yasmeen Ghauri?
Yasmeen Ghauri was born on March 23, 1971, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. She is currently 49 years old. She is of Asian ethnicity and has Canadian nationality. Her father’s name is Moin Ghauri, and her mother’s name is Linda Ghauri.
She was born in a Muslin family; her father is Pakistani and her mother is German. She and her parents traveled to Mecca for the Islamic Hajj pilgrimage when she was 12 years old. She has no siblings. When it comes to education, she attended a school in Pakistan, but the name of the school is still unknown.
Is Yasmeen Ghauri single?
She was discussing her romantic life. She is a happily married woman who married Ralph Bernstein in 1997. Moreover. Ralph is a professional who began dating in 1996. The couple has two children: a daughter named Maia Bernstein and a son named Victor Bernstein. She had previously dated Felipe VI of Spain in 1992. Yasmeen and Ralph are currently enjoying a happy life with their children.
How much does Yasmeen Ghauri earn?
Concerning earnings, She could have made a lot of money for herself as well as from her retired life. Similarly, modeling is her primary source of income. Similarly, she has a net worth of $1 million. However, no information about her net asset value has been published in the media.
How tall is Yasmeen Ghauri?
Yasmeen is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs around 59kg. Likewise, her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches. Likewise, based on her physical appearance, she has a slim body type. Similarly, she has lovely dark brown eyes and short dark brown hair.
Career line of Yasmeen Ghauri
- Yasmeen has wanted to be a model since she was a child. At the age of 17, Yasmeen began his modeling career. Edward Zaccaria discovered her while she was working at a McDonald’s restaurant. Edward Zaccaria was the hairdresser and artistic director of Latine Coiffure.
- Her appearance aided her modeling career, but her parents did not permit her to pursue a modeling career.
- She gradually considered moving into the fashion industry. She debuted in Milan and Paris before relocating to New York to further her career. Her parents, on the other hand, were unsupportive, and she struggled quietly.
- Later, she was cast in Elton John’s music video Sacrifice alig with Chris Issak. Similarly, in July 1990, she appeared on the covers of popular magazines such as French Elle magazine.
- Later, she appeared on the cover of Italian Vogue magazine, as well as in British and Italian Vogue editorials and many others.
- Similarly, Yasmeen was given the opportunity to work with Chanel and Jil Sander. She also made appearances with a number of fashion brands, including Jean-Paul Gaultier, Chanel, Helmut Lang, and many others.
- Yasmeen signed a contract with Victoria’s Secret in 1992, becoming the face of Valentino couture and Versace. She also appeared in Isaac Mizrahi’s documentary Unzipped.
- Similarly, in 1996, she awakened the annual Victoria Secret fashion show. However, she retires in 1996 by walking out of the Yves Saint Laurent show.