What is the Net Worth of Yasmin Paige?
Yasmin has made a fortune through her hard work and brilliance. Her estimated net worth by 2023 is $1.5 million. Paige, on the other hand, has yet to be involved in brand endorsements.
Facts of Yasmin Paige
|Full Name:||Yasmin Paige|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
Yasmin Paige is a well-known English actress. Yasmin Paige is best known for her roles in The Sarah Jane Adventures as Maria Jackson, Submarine as Jordana Bevan, and Pramface as Beth Mitchell.
What is the Age of Yasmin Paige?
Yasmin Paige was born on June 9, 1991, in London, England. She is 32 years old and born under the sign of Cancer. Paige is of Jewish ethnicity and has British nationality.
In terms of her family history, she grew up with her older brother Tariq Jordan. Paige has not disclosed any information about her parents or other family members.
In terms of education, Paige attended ICS Skola (International Community School) in London. She then enrolled at a university in London to study English literature.
Who is Yasmin Paige’s Boyfriend?
Yasmin Paige has not revealed anything about her personal life, including her relationship or love life. Paige appears to be a quiet, private person who prefers not to share personal details with the media.
We can assume that Yasmin is currently single and unmarried because there is no information about her relationship status.
How tall is Yasmin Paige?
Yasmin is undeniably beautiful and attractive. She is 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m/167 cm) in height and weighs approximately 56 kg (123 lbs). Paige also has brown eyes and brown hair.
She has 4.8K followers on her Instagram account @yasmin.paige. She also has 1,000 Twitter followers. Paige is not active on any other social media platforms, including Facebook.
Yasmin Paige Professional Line
- When discussing her career, Yasmin made her film debut in 2003 with Wondrous Oblivion. However, she did appear on The Mysti Show.
- Furthermore, the actress’s participation in the second season of The Sarah Jane Adventures was curtailed due to her GCSE exam preparation.
- Yasmin also appeared in Ballet Shoes in the 2010 film Submarine.
- In February and March of 2012, she played Beth Mitchell in the six-part BBC Three comedy Pramface.
- She then returned to the role in 2013 for the second season. She played Nickey in the Channel 4 drama Spoof or Die, which aired on July 20, 2012.
- In 2014, Yasmin Paige played the lead in Jack Thorne’s drama Glue. In the series, she also reconnected with Timmy Knight, her Sarah Jane Adventures co-star.