Facts of Yoo-Jin
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
Yoo-Jin is a South Korean actress and model. Yoo-Jin is a talented actress who won the MBC Drama Award for Best New Actress for her performance in ‘Delicious Proposal.’
How old is Yoo-Jin?
Her full name is So Yu-jin. Her name is written in Hangul as ‘’ and in Hanja as ‘’. She was born on August 11, 1981. She was born in South Korea and grew up there as well. Yoo-jin is 39 years old, and her zodiac sign is Leo. So Yu-jin went to Kaywon High School of Arts.
Later, she enrolled in Dongguk University‘s Film and Digital Media program. There is no information about his family background. However, she lost her father on the same day as her son’s birthday.
How much is Yoo-Jin’s Net WOrth?
She may have made a small fortune as a successful actress. Her net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million in 2021.
Who is Yoo-Jin married to?
Yoo-jin is a mother of three kids and a married woman. She married Paik Jong-won on January 19, 2013. Furthermore, her husband, Paik Jong-won, is the chef and CEO of 26 restaurant franchises with 169 locations across the country.
On April 9, 2014, Yoo-jin gave birth to their first child, a son. Similarly, their second child, a daughter, was born on September 21, 2015. Likewise, on February 8, 2018, they welcomed their third child, a daughter. The family lives happily together.
How tall is Yoo-Jin?
So is a lovely and lovely woman. She is quite tall, standing 5 feet 6 inches (1.72 m). She has a balanced and appropriate weight for her height and body figure. So does a good and fine body figure. However, no information about her body stats is provided.
She does, however, maintain a healthy and fit body by following a healthy diet plan and engaging in fitness routines. Nonetheless, she has dark brown eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Yoo-Jin
- Yu-jin is well-known for his recurring roles in a number of popular television dramas, including ‘Delicious Proposal,’ ‘Rookie,’ and ‘Fox and Cotton Candy.’ In the year 2000, she made her acting actress in the series ‘Virtue.’ Then she made an appearance in ‘Rookie.’ She appeared in the 2001 film ‘Cool.’
- Similarly, she has appeared in many drama series such as ‘My Healing Love,’ ‘Five Children,’ ‘Potato Star 2013QR3’, ‘Pretty Man,’ ‘Drama Special,’ ‘Happy Ending,’ ‘Golden Fish,’ ‘Unstoppable High Kick!,’ ‘Fox and Cotton Candy,’ ‘Alone in Love,’ ‘Banjun Drama,’ and many more.
- She was also in the musical theater production ‘Between Raindrops’ in 2008.
- Yu-Jin has also appeared in numerous films. In 2013, she appeared in the film ‘Mai Ratima.’ She appeared in the 2011 film ‘The Dinner.’
- In 2010, she starred in the film ‘Break Away.’ She was also seen in the 2009 film ‘Short! Short! Short! 2009: Show Me the Money.’ In 2009, she starred in the short film ‘3 Colors Love Story.’ She starred in the 2005 film ‘The Rainy Day.’ She also appeared in the films ‘2424’ and ‘Rundim’ in 2002 and 2001, respectively.
- Aside from movies and drama series, she has also appeared in a number of variety shows. She has appeared in the following shows: ‘The Return of Superman (2020),’ ‘We Will Channel You (2019),’ ‘Show! Audio Jockey (2019),’ ‘Wonderful Day (2012),’ ‘Section TV (2001-2002),’ ‘Inkigayo (2001-2002),’ ‘Music Box (iTV, 2001),’ and ‘In Search of the Best (SBS, 2000).
Awards and Nominations of Yoo-Jin
So Yoo-jin won the category “Excellence Award” in the MBC Entertainment Awards for her work in “Section TV,” and the category “Best New Actress” in the MBC Drama Awards for her work in “Delicious Proposal.” In 2002, she won three Paiksang Arts Awards for her work in ‘Rival,’ including ‘Most Popular Actress (TV),’ ‘Top 10 Stars,’ and ‘Most Popular Actress.’
Similarly, she received the ‘Excellence Award, Actress’ at the 2013 ‘MBC Drama Awards’ for her work in ‘The Bean Chaff of My Life, Good Person.’ She won the ‘Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama’ at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards for her work in ‘Five Enough.’ Similarly, she received the ‘Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama’ at the 2018 MBC Drama Awards for her work in ‘My Healing Love.’
She was nominated for ‘Excellence Award, Actress’ and ‘Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama’ at the 2010 and 2012 MBC Drama Awards for her work in ‘Golden Fish’ and ‘Can’t Live Without You,’ respectively.