Facts of Zac Efron
|Full Name:||Zac Efron|
|Birthplace:||San Luis Obispo, California|
|Net Worth:||$24 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, Social Media Influencer|
|Sibling:||One (brother Dylan)|
Zac Efron is an actor and singer from Los Angeles, California. Zac Efron is best known for playing Troy Bolton in the “High School Musical” franchise. He has also appeared in films such as “17 Again,” “The Lucky One,” “The Greatest Showman,” “Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile,” and “Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile.” He has released songs such as “Rewrite the Stars,” “Right Here, Right Now,” “Breaking Free,” and “You Are the Music in Me” as a singer.
How old is Zac Efron?
Zac Efron, 33, was born on October 18, 1987. He was born in San Luis Obispo, California, and later relocated to Arroyo Grande. Zachary David Alexander Efron is his full name.
Zac Efron is the father of David Efron and Starla Baskett. His father works as an electrical engineer at a power plant, while his mother is a secretary at the same plant. Dylan, Zac’s younger brother,
The surname “Efron” () is derived from a Biblical place name. Zac has also identified as a Jew. However, he grew up in an agnostic household and did not practice religion.
Zac Efron attended Arroyo Grande High School and graduated in 2006. Despite being accepted, he chose not to attend the University of Southern California. During the years 2000 and 2001, he also attended the Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts, where he performed. Santa Maria College is a community college in California.
Is Zac Efrondating someone?
Zac and Venessa Hudgens began dating in 2005, according to People magazine. It was while High School Musical was being filmed. The two began their romantic relationship only two years after meeting for the film in 2005, according to a US magazine. Zac and Venessa broke up in December 2010, no matter when they started dating.
Zac has also been linked to Alexandra Daddario from Baywatch and Lily Collins from Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile. Zac has also been romantically linked to Olympic swimmer Sarah Bro and actress Halston Sage.
Zac is currently in a romantic relationship with Halston Sage, with whom he is “in a serious relationship and in love.” The couple also spent the holidays together in Santa Barbara, and their romance lasted well into the new year. Furthermore, the two were rumored to have dated before after meeting on the set of the 2014 film Neighbors.
After struggling with alcoholism and substance abuse, Zac Efron entered treatment in early 2013. He’s been sober since June 2013 as a result of this. After breaking his jaw in a fall at home in November 2013, he had it wired shut. Similarly, in March 2014, he got into an altercation with a homeless man on Skid Row. However, because the incident was deemed a mutual combat, law enforcement officials did not make any arrests.
Zac Efron also used transcendental meditation (TM) to unwind. It was after Zac struggled to distance himself from his portrayal of Ted Bundy in his film. In Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile, Ted is a serial killer.
Zac also contracted a serious and potentially fatal illness in December 2019 while filming his adventure series Killing Zac Efron in Papua New Guinea. It was a “type of typhoid or other similar bacterial infection.” Zac was then airlifted to Australia’s St Andrews War Memorial Hospital. He received treatment there before returning to California on Christmas Eve. Zac was able to recover without any major complications later on.
How tall is Zac Efron?
Zac Efron is 1.73 meters (5 feet 8 inches) tall and weighs approximately 80 kg. He, too, has captivating blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.
Career line of Zac Efron
- Furthermore, he has stated that if he received a “B” rather than a “A” in school, he would “flip out.” Zac has also revealed that he was a class clown in high school. When he was only 11 years old, his father encouraged him to begin acting. Following that, he participated in high school theater productions, worked at the theater “The Great American Melodrama and Vaudeville,” and began singing lessons.
- Zac has also appeared in productions such as Gypsy, Peter Pan, or The Boy Who Wouldn’t Grow Up, Little Shop of Horrors, and The Music Man. Robyn Metchik, his drama teacher, recommended him to an agent in Los Angeles, and he later signed with the Creative Artists Agency.
- Zac Efron is an actor and singer in his professional life. In the early 2000s, he began his career as a guest star on television shows such as Firefly, ER, and The Guardian. In 2004, he debuted as a recurring character in Summerland’s first season. Zac was elevated to the main cast for the second season of the show.
- He also appeared in a few films, including Miracle Run, for which he was nominated for a “Young Artist Award” for his role as one of two autistic twins.
- With High School Musical, Zac Efron’s career entered a new phase. It is a 2006 Disney Channel teen musical television film that debuted in January. This film has been dubbed a “modern-day Romeo and Juliet.”
- Zac played Troy Bolton, the film’s male lead. Troy is a high school basketball player who is conflicted when he discovers that he is interested in performing in the school musical alongside Gabriella Montez, played by Vanessa Hudgens. Ashley Tisdale, Lucas Grabeel, Corbin Bleu, and Monique Coleman play important roles in this film as well.
- Furthermore, this film was a huge success, helping Zac Efron gain popularity among adolescent audiences. In addition, Zac played Troy Bolton again in High School Musical 2 in 2007, and High School Musical 3: Senior Year in 2008. The latter was the first High School Musical film to be released in theaters.
- In 2007, Zac Efron starred as Link Larkin in the musical comedy film Hairspray. This film is based on the same-named 2002 Broadway musical. In the following year, he released the commercially successful comedy 17 Again. The film 17 Again is about a 37-year-old man, played by Matthew Perry, who accidentally transforms into his 17-year-old self, played by Zac Efron.
- Zac Efron has also appeared in films such as New Year’s Eve in 201, The Lucky One and The Paperboy in 2012, Neighbors in 2014, Dirty Grandpa in 2016, Baywatch and The Greatest Showman in 2017, Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile in 2019, and Scoob! in 2020.
- Zac Efron founded his own production company, “Ninjas Runnin’ Wild,” under Warner Bros. in 2010. Dirty Grandpa, That Awkward Moment, and Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile were all produced by Ninjas Runnin’ Wild.
- He then announced the launch of his YouTube channel in March 2019. He is the host of two weekly television shows. “Off the Grid” follows Zac and his brother Dylan as they engage in outdoor activities and trips without the use of any electronic devices other than a video camera to document their experiences.
- Similarly, “Gym Time” focuses on health and nutrition. Zac has also told his followers that he intends to “train with celebrities, athletes, and interesting people.”
Awards of Zac Efron
Since 2008, Zac Efron has been nominated for a variety of awards. He has won 30 awards and received numerous nominations since then. He has received several awards, including the 2008 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards for “Best Acting Ensemble,” the 2016 CinemaCon for “Comedy Star of the Year,” and the MTV Movie Awards for “Best Breakthrough Performance” in 2008 and “Best Male Performance” in 2009.
Similarly, he won “Best Shirtless Performance” at the MTV Movie Awards in 2014 and 2015. Zac has also won awards at the Nickelodeon Australian Kids’ Choice Awards in 2007, 2009, and 2010, the Palm Springs International Film Festival in 2008 for “Best Ensemble Cast,” and the Teen Choice Awards in 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
In 2008, Zac Efron was ranked number 92 on Forbes’ “Forbes Celebrity 100.” From June 2007 to June 2008, his earnings were estimated at $5.8 million. Then, in April 2009, his personal wealth was estimated to be worth around $10 million. Zac’s net worth was also $18 million in May 2015. Zac’s net worth is estimated to be around $24 million at the moment.
In 2021, Zac Efron will join over 2600 other celebrities on Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame. He’ll be in the company of Kelly Clarkson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Charlie Chaplin, Jennifer Aniston, Jimi Hendrix, and rapper Snoop Dogg, among others. Their names will appear on pink and bronze stars embedded in the sidewalk along Hollywood Boulevard. It’s a 60-year-old tradition.
Shia LaBeouf, Missy Elliott, and Don McLean are among the 35 film, television, and music stars named to the honor by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce on Thursday. The tourist attraction is run by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.