Facts of Zack Bia
|Full Name:||Zack Bialobos|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||Instagram Star, DJ, Promoter|
|Break Up:||Madison Beer|
|Education:||University of Southern California|
Zack Bia is an Instagram celebrity whose account features photos of Hollywood stars. Zack Bia rose to prominence as Madison Beer’s boyfriend at the time. He also works as a DJ and promoter for the H-Wood group.
How old is Zack Bia?
In the United States, Zack Bia was born on June 9, 1996. His zodiac sign is Gemini, and he is currently 23 years old. Zack Bia’s full name is Zack Bialobos, as is Zack Bia. Regrettably, little is known about his mother, father, and other family members.
His cousin, Olivier Bialobos, works for LVHM, according to information. He works for Christian Dior Couture as the Chief Communications Officer. It is a subsidiary of the Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy group of companies. Olivier was a driving force behind the 2015 release of the popular fashion documentary Dior & I.
Raf Simons, the newly appointed creative director, was followed in the documentary as he designed his first collection in the eight weeks leading up to the show. Zack’s fashion influence has undoubtedly influenced him, and he appears to share his love of Louis Vuitton on his Instagram.
Zack attended Beverly Hills Hig School, where he was a quarterback for the football team. He later enrolled at the University of Southern California, where he studied from 2015 to 2018, according to his LinkedIn profile. Zack is also currently residing in Los Angeles, California.
How much is Zack Bia Ne Worth?
So far, there is no information about Zack’s awards and nominations. He may, however, win some awards for his outstanding work as a DJ and promoter for the H-Wood group.
Zack Bia’s net worth is estimated to be around one million dollars. His annual salary is estimated to be around $60,000, and he owns luxury vehicles such as the Mercedes Benz W123, Tesla Model X, Matte Black Lamborghini, Rolls Royce Phantom, Mercedes Benz G-Wagon 6*6, and others. His net worth is increased by his car collections.
Is Zack Bia Single or Dating his Girlfriend?
Zack Bia appears to be single at the moment. For a year, he had an on-again, off-again relationship with the American singer Madison Beer. In March 2019, the couple announced their divorce. From 2017 to 2019, the couple led a jet-set existence. On January 21, the pair sat in the front row for Virgil Abloh’s Off-White show in Paris, alongside rapper Gunna.
How tall is Zack Bia?
Zack Bia is 5’8” tall and weighs 65 kg. Zack also has dark brown eyes and hair. Unfortunately, there isn’t a lot of information on Zack’s exact body measurements, such as chest-waist-hip, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on.
Career line of Zack Bia
- Zack Bia is a DJ, promoter, and social media celebrity. He rose to prominence as a result of his relationship with Madison Beer, a singer from the United States. Zack is most well-known for his Instagram account, @zackbia, which has over 285k followers.
- Despite the fact that he started his Instagram account earlier, the most recent posts date from December 2017. He is thought to have deleted all of the photos he had uploaded to his account prior to November of that year.
- Furthermore, several celebrities appear in his Instagram photos. Drake, Khalid, Jaden Smith, Smokepurpp, John Terzian, Bella Hadid, Fai Khadra, Luka Sabbat, Takashi Murakami, Winnie Harlow, Kaia Gerber, and Charlotte Lawrence are just a few of them.
- Furthermore, according to several online resources, Zack works for H-Wood Group. CEO Brian Toll oversees the hospitality division. Delilah, The Nice Guy, and Poppy are among the group’s most popular celebrity hangouts in Los Angeles.
- This could explain Zack’s connections to so many famous people in show business.
- Zack frequently posts photos taken inside H-posh Wood’s venues. He also DJs at Poppy’s ultra-exclusive Coachella outpost on occasion. On April 8, 2019, Zack also posted a photo with the caption “almost that time again.” Zack is in the booth at Poppy’s DJ station in this photo.
- Zack also has friendships with Drake, a singer/rapper. When in Los Angeles, Drake is frequently seen at Delilah, where he hosted a NYE party in 2018, and The Nice Guy. Zack works for the H-Wood, which owns both of these locations.
- Furthermore, Drake and French Montana appeared to make a reference to Zack on “No Stylist.” He rapped, “I’ve been here / I’ve been back / In Delilah, word to Zack / I need action, that’s a fact.”
- Zack’s most recent photo with Drake was shared on Drake’s birthday. He wrote in the caption, “Happy birthday to my brother.” another year of dominance.”
- Drake celebrated his 33rd birthday in October at Goya Studios. Drake, the “Hotline Bling” rapper, is also seen in one of his posts wearing a basketball jersey that reads “Bia.” On Instagram, he also posted a birthday message to Bia.
- However, when he began working with the H-Wood is unknown. Nonetheless, according to his LinkedIn profile, his job overlapped with his time at the prestigious University of Southern California, where he was enrolled from 2015 to 2018.