Facts of Zak Bagans
|Full Name:||Zak Bagans|
|Birth Date:||April 5, 1977|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Break Up||Marcy Delatorre, Ashley, Christine Dolce|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Birth Place||Washington, District of Columbia|
|Education||Motion Picture Institute|
Zak Bagans is popular for his paranormal show Ghost Adventures. He also hosts several other similar paranormal TV series on the Travel Channel. He is the main host of the “Ghost Adventures” series of Travel Channels.
Early Life and Education Zak Bagans
Zachary Alexander Bagans was born in Washington Columbia District on April 5, 1977. He is a national American and comes from a mixed race of Italian, Czech, and German heritage. Mother Nancy Knapp was born to Bagans, who works as a local interior designer. Zak also has a sister whose name it’s very close to, Meredith Bagans.
Zak went to Glenbard West High School in Illinois for his education. In 1995 he graduated from the institution. After graduation, Zak joined the University of Western Michigan and the Motion Picture Institute of Michigan.
Is Zak Bagans Married, Does he have a Wife?
While Zak may appear as an outgoing man, he enjoys a low life and remains away from the media. He’s not a married man, either, and he lives a single life. However, he was previously in relation to Marcy Delatorre, according to the reports. It was a rumor and nothing more, much to the death of his fans.
In 2014, Zak again posted a picture showing his commitment to Ashley. However, since Zack and Ashley are not heard, and if they are still together, it remains a mystery. Bagans had been dating Christine Dolce before this announcement, but things did not work between them either. Compatibility does not seem to be Zaks’ strongest fit with the look of things.
Net Worth and Social Media Presence of Zak Bagans
Although it may not be the most traditional way to find fame, Zak was tremendously popular in doing what he did. In all things, he makes a good fortune from his works paranormal. He has also worked on various shows that will surely pay him well.
As we know, Bagans has a net worth of $5 million. Zak is also very well known on social media platforms. On Instagram, he has over 540K followers, where he goes by @realzakbagans. Bagans is also active on Twitter and is using the @Zak Bagans handle.
Career Line of Zak Bagans
- In the Shadows with the lead investigator of the Ghost Adventures Crew, Bagans is also an author of the book Dark World.
- He wrote the book together with Kelly Crigger.
- After his book was included in The New York Times Best Seller Books of the Year, Zak saw a new level of his career. He doesn’t work on the TV show, Deadly Possessions.
- It’s quite safe to say that Bagans loves to look for his paranormal friends. Let us learn a little more about this ghost hunter now.
- After his education, Bagans began to find renown as Ghost Adventures’ leading specialist and host.
- In addition, Bagans is also a leading supporter of the Ghost Adventures Crew and is an expert in all things.
- According to reports, he was curious about paranormal activities with the soul of a self-destructive lady in his condo.
- Currently, Bagan and his show friends are exploring areas supposedly haunted by ghosts.
- However, he is often criticized for his afterlife approach. His work in this area took up an entirely new level in 2012 when he was appointed as the Executive Producer for a new show, ‘Paranormal Paparazzi.’